We are pleased to announce that Troutman Sanders and Pepper Hamilton have agreed to merge effective April 1, 2020. The new law firm, Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP, or “Troutman Pepper,” will have more than 1,100 attorneys in 23 offices across the country.
Each firm brings a breadth and depth of experience serving clients in a multitude of areas as well as a complementary industry sector focus, spanning most of the industries critical to the U.S. economy. The Troutman Pepper Labor & Employment team has the depth of knowledge to handle virtually any labor or employment issue, including the following:
- Class and Collective Actions Litigation
- Employment Counseling
- Government Claims and Investigations
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Traditional Labor
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
Most significantly, the combined firm will offer increased benefits and services to our clients, while retaining the same higher commitment to client care that has been a hallmark of both firms. Benefits for Troutman Pepper clients include:
- Quality – Each firm prides itself on providing legal services of the highest quality. The combined firm brings together complementary strengths so we can best serve our clients.
- Value – Clients will enjoy a deeper bench and broader capabilities in key areas — without service disruptions — as we continue to focus on delivering the most value.
- Innovation – Clients will benefit from innovations in technology and service delivery models, as the combined firm will commit even more resources to improve client services.
- Reach – With offices in 23 U.S. cities, including eight of the ten top U.S. markets, clients will benefit from increased access to key legal markets.
- Service – A combined firm means deeper industry ties and experience, which leads to more collaboration and better client service.
We look forward to introducing you to Troutman Pepper.