Troutman Sanders invites in-house counsel, HR professionals and other executives and managers charged with labor and human resources responsibilities to attend a half-day labor & employment seminar to learn the latest news on recent employment cases, hear best practices in HR strategies and understand how to remain compliant with key HR laws.
Seminar topics include:
- Impacts of DOL’s New FLSA Regulations
- Implications of Supreme Court DOMA Decision
- Expanded Job Flexibility for Foreign Nationals
- Avoiding Pitfalls in Background Screening
- Conducting Successful Workplace Investigations
- Legal Issues Involved in Using Independent Contractors and Temporary Employees
- Bring Your Own Device (B.Y.O.D.) Policies and Employer Privacy Issues
- Effective Workplace Crisis Management Tips
To RSVP for this program, please click here.
CLE and SHRM credits pending.