For two months, an outbreak of a novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has been spreading rapidly across the world. Is your company prepared to handle the issues that will arise if the virus spreads to your community or even becomes a pandemic? In this presentation, Ashley Hager will discuss tips for managing your workforce in light of the spreading coronavirus, including:
- Options for dealing with employees who are unable or unwilling to work or who are not needed to work;
- Changes you may need to make to your sick leave, attendance, telecommuting, and bereavement policies, and new policies you may want to adopt; and
- Likely impacts on third-party health care benefit providers.
- Monday, March 9, 2020, 2 p.m. ET – 3 p.m. ET.
- To register, please click here.
- For more information, please contact Evan Kendall.